Total Synergy: PREPARING FOR BETTER ECONOMIC TIMES
Most architects and engineers would agree that there is never a ‘good’ time to implement new software systems, but now could be a better time than most. Some economists are reporting tangible signs of a recovery in the Australian market. But many practising architects and engineers are yet to see much hard evidence of an upturn. And while market commentators may disagree on many things, they do agree on one thing, in difficult economic times, smart businesses prosper because they focus on looking after existing clients, maximising their margins and improving profitability. That’s where implementing a Synergy Practice Management solution NOW can help smart businesses prepare for the upswing.
Specifically developed for today’s professional architects and engineers, a Synergy solution:
- Ensures that all the billable hours, expenses and variations are captured, including those that might otherwise fall through the cracks.
- Delivers a clear, concise and fully customisable view of the financial performance of projects and the business as a whole.
- Assists staff productivity and efficiency by delivering information to your fingertips when you need it.
Importantly, since Synergy simplifies the entire practice administration process it leaves much more time to for the principals to spend ON the business rather than IN the business. Clients benefit from the extra attention they receive and the business is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the upswing when it happens. With Synergy Practice Management the gains don’t stop there.
In addition the business will also can also benefit from:
- Access to a suite of flexible component packages customised to its specific needs.
- Seamless integration with existing applications including Microsoft Office™ and a broad range of accounting packages.
- Automatic Alerts for overdue invoices, missing timesheets and jobs over budget.
Synergy Practice Management solutions are deceptively simple to install and use. Moreover, since it looks like the economic recovery may be just around the corner, now could be the one of the best times to think about adopting an efficient practice management solution.